Here's a story of a girl,
Living in the lonely world,
A hidden note, A secret crush,
A little boy who talks too much.

Well, I'm standing in the crowd,
And when you smile I check you out,
But you don't even know my name,
You're too busy playing games,

And I want you too know,
If you lose your way,
I won't let you go.

If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me?

If I bite my lip,
If I say hello,
Will you notice me?


PROFILEY

An introduction about yourself (:

DESIRESY
Your desires!

LEAVE ME A TAGY

<

Put your tag board here!

EXITSY

friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend.

ARCHIVES;

November 2006 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 August 2008 February 2010

CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Splatter Brushes
Lyrics of the song "Notice Me" by Zetta Bytes

Saturday, August 9, 2008
12:41 PM

woots,
two mths since i last posted...
cos no internet mah,
so cannot post.
hahas
internet will onli come on 16 aug,
and why i can post now?
well,
i at my cousin hse.
Hahas
ytd went sentosa with my class,
very fun.
actually thought cos Abey coming den will not be fun,
but i was wrong.
She was ok ok ytd.
very surprised.
think she probably woke up on the wrong side of bed.
Hahas.
We play with water,
den everyone got very wet,
and a lot of ppl never bring Xtra cloths,]
i was one of them.
My shirt and pants all wet,
so in the end i borrowed FBT frm frens,and wore wet shirt home.
Hahas.
it was indeed very fun

Will you ever notice me...

FORM METHOD="link" ACTION="http://frankly.pitas.com/">