Here's a story of a girl,
Living in the lonely world,
A hidden note, A secret crush,
A little boy who talks too much.

Well, I'm standing in the crowd,
And when you smile I check you out,
But you don't even know my name,
You're too busy playing games,

And I want you too know,
If you lose your way,
I won't let you go.

If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me?

If I bite my lip,
If I say hello,
Will you notice me?


PROFILEY

An introduction about yourself (:

DESIRESY
Your desires!

LEAVE ME A TAGY

<

Put your tag board here!

EXITSY

friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend.

ARCHIVES;

November 2006 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 August 2008 February 2010

CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Splatter Brushes
Lyrics of the song "Notice Me" by Zetta Bytes

Monday, May 19, 2008
7:21 PM

went to chalet on sat till sun

great fun

holiday bungalow sponsered by my uncle

his b'day so his company

lent him the bungalow

very big lors

whole bungalow is air-coned

except the kitchen

reached there at 5 pm

onli bang jin they all there

not many ppl

most of them sleeping lors

cos very comfortable

lay on sofa and sleep

den more ppl came

very fun

at pasir-ris there

lor the bungalow

so opp the bungalow

is pasir-ris park

so we went there and play

very fun!!!

all went well

den at nite,

around 9 bah,

dada,yijie,chwee mui,bang jin and me,we went to park and play again
very fun lors
den nxt day,sun
we hav mcdonald's for breakfast
hav hotcakes
all went well
nxt nth can go again les...
yippee!!!!!!!
(oh and i learnt how to play majong)
xD

Will you ever notice me...

FORM METHOD="link" ACTION="http://frankly.pitas.com/">