Here's a story of a girl,
Living in the lonely world,
A hidden note, A secret crush,
A little boy who talks too much.

Well, I'm standing in the crowd,
And when you smile I check you out,
But you don't even know my name,
You're too busy playing games,

And I want you too know,
If you lose your way,
I won't let you go.

If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me?

If I bite my lip,
If I say hello,
Will you notice me?


PROFILEY

An introduction about yourself (:

DESIRESY
Your desires!

LEAVE ME A TAGY

<

Put your tag board here!

EXITSY

friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend.

ARCHIVES;

November 2006 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 August 2008 February 2010

CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Splatter Brushes
Lyrics of the song "Notice Me" by Zetta Bytes

Saturday, May 24, 2008
8:34 PM

omg...
i cant believe u
actually told me
the truth
But deep inside i noe tt
it is not totally true


hmm...
there is actually quite a
lot i wan to post...
i should hav wrote it down
now i forget what i wanna post le
lol...


Now i am searching on personal
recounts...
arghhh...
muz find sufficient info by tis mon
or else jolyn will get mad
arghh...
Help
Hw...
got a lot
li lao shi complained to
mum tt i nt hardworking enough
i tried my best

a lot of hw...
paperwork still ok...
worse still hav project lors
den tis mon muz take all
the personal recounts de info
i've gathered to the meeting
den holi still muz go bak sch lors
2 times a week
sianzzz


my dad pian xin
sis play beethovan de song on piano...
i oso noe tt song wad...
last time i play u did'nt bother
still say very noisy
now sis learn from piano lessong
den play at home
den dad says
"waa.tt song so nice.
it was my favourite u noe..."
LOL
i oso noe tt song lors
so why u say i was noisy
not my sis??????
U PIAN XIN!!!

arghhh........
oh ya
now i shall post my results...
they will be in yellow so tt it is hard to see...
lol
my results are as follows:
my class has 39 students
and my position is:
31
so sad...
i am position no...17 sth out of the whole level...
so sad
get 2 c5...
2 a1...
forget how many Bs le
so sad...
T_T

Will you ever notice me...

FORM METHOD="link" ACTION="http://frankly.pitas.com/">