Here's a story of a girl,
Living in the lonely world,
A hidden note, A secret crush,
A little boy who talks too much.

Well, I'm standing in the crowd,
And when you smile I check you out,
But you don't even know my name,
You're too busy playing games,

And I want you too know,
If you lose your way,
I won't let you go.

If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me?

If I bite my lip,
If I say hello,
Will you notice me?


PROFILEY

An introduction about yourself (:

DESIRESY
Your desires!

LEAVE ME A TAGY

<

Put your tag board here!

EXITSY

friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend.

ARCHIVES;

November 2006 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 August 2008 February 2010

CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Splatter Brushes
Lyrics of the song "Notice Me" by Zetta Bytes

Saturday, April 12, 2008
5:42 PM

Today"s sat,but woke up at 8.30am,
cos todae is homecoming.At 1st i quite excited,cos 1st
time go sec sch de homecoming.
While walking to sch,Pui Ying called me,
and said she cannot find our stall,so we met outside the main gate
Den we went in together,den she found the stall.
No wonder she cannot find it,the poster
was so tiny.Others have posters bout 5 times our poster size...=.="
so after Jia Qi took attendance,she said we can go and
enjoy untill 12,which is our shift,so me,pui ying and emily
went to shop shop,look look.
At 1st,we thought it was quite enjoyable,cos got
"freedom"mahs,But in the end,i tink tt homecoming juz suxs...
i m now so tired.
I stayed in sch frm 10.30 till 4.30 pm
and they dun allowed us to go home untill they announce tt we
can go,and the took attendance in the morn,and B4 we are dissmissed.
Zhujun,Engliang and shi fan went bak home early.
OMG!!!
They will get it frm Mdam Abey on Mon.
tt's wat she said.
Actually Eng Liang went bak early cos he got swimming
lessong but he should hav told Abey.

Will you ever notice me...

FORM METHOD="link" ACTION="http://frankly.pitas.com/">