Here's a story of a girl,
Living in the lonely world,
A hidden note, A secret crush,
A little boy who talks too much.

Well, I'm standing in the crowd,
And when you smile I check you out,
But you don't even know my name,
You're too busy playing games,

And I want you too know,
If you lose your way,
I won't let you go.

If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me?

If I bite my lip,
If I say hello,
Will you notice me?


PROFILEY

An introduction about yourself (:

DESIRESY
Your desires!

LEAVE ME A TAGY

<

Put your tag board here!

EXITSY

friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend.

ARCHIVES;

November 2006 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 August 2008 February 2010

CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Splatter Brushes
Lyrics of the song "Notice Me" by Zetta Bytes

Monday, April 21, 2008
6:43 PM

sch suddenly Bcome very busy...
i nid to finish the brochure for
Home Econs,Nid to revise
for HE test,nid to revise for chi test
and practise eng presentation all in one day
Everything has to be passed up,
tested in a.day!!!!!
*sobs*
T_T
Now doing HE...i do brochure,and
emily do poem.
I feel sort of guilty,
cos poem harder than brocure...
Emily!!!Sorry!!!!!
T_T

Will you ever notice me...

FORM METHOD="link" ACTION="http://frankly.pitas.com/">