Here's a story of a girl,
Living in the lonely world,
A hidden note, A secret crush,
A little boy who talks too much.

Well, I'm standing in the crowd,
And when you smile I check you out,
But you don't even know my name,
You're too busy playing games,

And I want you too know,
If you lose your way,
I won't let you go.

If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me?

If I bite my lip,
If I say hello,
Will you notice me?


PROFILEY

An introduction about yourself (:

DESIRESY
Your desires!

LEAVE ME A TAGY

<

Put your tag board here!

EXITSY

friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend.

ARCHIVES;

November 2006 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 August 2008 February 2010

CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Splatter Brushes
Lyrics of the song "Notice Me" by Zetta Bytes

Sunday, March 9, 2008
2:08 PM

i juz came bak frm sch.went there for the guzheng camp for three days 2 nites...juz returned at 12noon.Now so tired,cos all my muscle aching,cos the students in charge of the camp made us do about 100+pumping...pain!!!!!! we nid to do pumping cos we play a game called "sqeeze and spread"which means tt when the person called out sqeeze!!!den everybody hav to squeeze 2gether...all the sweat...den if they manage to pull one person out,we all hav to do 20pumpings.saw wei zhong on the 1st nite of camo,juz as we are going out to parade sq to plae the squeeze thingy...den in was lyk...oh hello...tt's lame...now tt i tink about itTis morning,onli slept for 3hr10mins.now veri tired.maybe i going to sleep later.anyway i hav so little sleep cos moriginally,our borm hav 8 ppl sleeping init.den tis morn,onli 4 ppl.the other 4 suddenly dissappeared.we saw them in the Guzheng room,den we lyk wondering...why we not in there idscussing wateva they are disscusing...why are they acting so secretly.den the 4 of us very tired,but we all too scared to sleep.one of them sec 3,the other sec 2,and me and another gurl sec1,den we stay in room,scared,whether of the supernatural or wad the rest are up to,i not sure!!!xD!!!Den it turns up tt they are actually preparing to hid,Bcos of a fire drill which will happen at2.10AM.so when they woke me up,i onli slept 34mins!!!ahhhh...dark circles!!!Den we all hav 5mins to assemble at theparad3e sq.den the ppl in charge told us off for walking too slow,and there's fire in sch!!!luckily,i was one of the 1st few to arrive so i not scolded.Den after tt,they told us tt we hav 20mins to find 21 ppl which are hidden in derr skool.20 mins is not enough!!!in the end,we took dunno how long,until we fustrated and the ppl in charge oso fustrated...so we all fustrated 2gether!!!xD jkjk...

Will you ever notice me...

FORM METHOD="link" ACTION="http://frankly.pitas.com/">