Here's a story of a girl,
Living in the lonely world,
A hidden note, A secret crush,
A little boy who talks too much.

Well, I'm standing in the crowd,
And when you smile I check you out,
But you don't even know my name,
You're too busy playing games,

And I want you too know,
If you lose your way,
I won't let you go.

If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me?

If I bite my lip,
If I say hello,
Will you notice me?


PROFILEY

An introduction about yourself (:

DESIRESY
Your desires!

LEAVE ME A TAGY

<

Put your tag board here!

EXITSY

friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend.

ARCHIVES;

November 2006 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 August 2008 February 2010

CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Splatter Brushes
Lyrics of the song "Notice Me" by Zetta Bytes

Tuesday, February 5, 2008
8:45 PM

tomorrow new yr eve...so fast.now no one ever come to my blog le so i tink can write more personal de things.tomorrow going bak to HGP le wif my friends.lincoln ask me if i am going and yoke mun...ETC...so maybe i tmr going bak but most of them going at 10+ den i 11.30 den fang xue and HGP 11+ jiu close le.blameit on my sch la.so late den let us off.and we oso nid to qo collect newspaper frm the residents but not tt i dun lyk tt but very ma fan.anyway my form teacher is Mdm Abey and i dun really like her.she always wear spaggeti strings shirts and she dun shave.disgusting.and i heard tt her previous classes all dun lyk her.my older cousin oso an ex-xinmin student oso said she dun lyk her.anyway todayis the last day for the classroom decor.a group of my classmates the bought the spraycan and spray of the shape of a very cute mouse.the process very very troublesome and very stinky!!! :)My CCA is library.i actually dun intend to say tt but since no one ever come,i tink i is safe to tell... juz came bak frm tution 1 hr ago.damn tired.tmr wearing the sch orientation to sch plus the sch skirt.the orientation T-shirt i muz say look nice!!! hee hee.

Will you ever notice me...

FORM METHOD="link" ACTION="http://frankly.pitas.com/">