Here's a story of a girl,
Living in the lonely world,
A hidden note, A secret crush,
A little boy who talks too much.

Well, I'm standing in the crowd,
And when you smile I check you out,
But you don't even know my name,
You're too busy playing games,

And I want you too know,
If you lose your way,
I won't let you go.

If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me?

If I bite my lip,
If I say hello,
Will you notice me?


PROFILEY

An introduction about yourself (:

DESIRESY
Your desires!

LEAVE ME A TAGY

<

Put your tag board here!

EXITSY

friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend.

ARCHIVES;

November 2006 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 August 2008 February 2010

CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Splatter Brushes
Lyrics of the song "Notice Me" by Zetta Bytes

Wednesday, February 13, 2008
6:15 PM

i went to appeal for guzheng to be my CCA instead of library,cos i tink tt guzheng is fun and interesting and i can learn new skills while library juz teach us to how to put books blah blah blah...So i todae went wif pui ying and wen yuan to the guzheng room.The instructor damn scary.very fierce.den to day learn how to plae guzheng,where the doh re mi are.It was fun and interesting and the seniors were very helpfull.Den when i was going towards the sch gate,i saw Mdam Abey and she asked me to go over cos she wan to tok to me.Den she say wad i cannot go to guzheng cos library is my CCA wad CCA is not luk buffet can choose de.Say i change CCA muz tell her,wad i never tell her but it is because i not sure i will be in guzheng cos todae actually got adition de for me to get in but in the end no audition and i get in anyway.So in the end Mdam Abey wan me to tell her the reason why i go to guzheng,so i told her den she say my reason not valid.lyk i care.Anyway i calling my mum to call her tmr.

Will you ever notice me...

FORM METHOD="link" ACTION="http://frankly.pitas.com/">