Here's a story of a girl,
Living in the lonely world,
A hidden note, A secret crush,
A little boy who talks too much.

Well, I'm standing in the crowd,
And when you smile I check you out,
But you don't even know my name,
You're too busy playing games,

And I want you too know,
If you lose your way,
I won't let you go.

If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me?

If I bite my lip,
If I say hello,
Will you notice me?


PROFILEY

An introduction about yourself (:

DESIRESY
Your desires!

LEAVE ME A TAGY

<

Put your tag board here!

EXITSY

friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend.

ARCHIVES;

November 2006 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 August 2008 February 2010

CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Splatter Brushes
Lyrics of the song "Notice Me" by Zetta Bytes

Tuesday, January 1, 2008
6:22 PM

Today i went to the metro expo sale wif my parents,sis,and my aunt and her daughter.Today is the last day so all the items which is under the promotion will have another 50 %discount.We bought a lot of things which are very cheap.I bought a pair of very pretty hot pants which costs onli $4.50,a pair of slippers which costs $3.90,and some tidbits which are already in my stomach.hee.xD.shop until siiao today.anyway tomorrow sch reopen le,so fast.A bit nervous.:s

Will you ever notice me...

FORM METHOD="link" ACTION="http://frankly.pitas.com/">