Here's a story of a girl,
Living in the lonely world,
A hidden note, A secret crush,
A little boy who talks too much.

Well, I'm standing in the crowd,
And when you smile I check you out,
But you don't even know my name,
You're too busy playing games,

And I want you too know,
If you lose your way,
I won't let you go.

If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me?

If I bite my lip,
If I say hello,
Will you notice me?


PROFILEY

An introduction about yourself (:

DESIRESY
Your desires!

LEAVE ME A TAGY

<

Put your tag board here!

EXITSY

friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend.

ARCHIVES;

November 2006 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 August 2008 February 2010

CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Splatter Brushes
Lyrics of the song "Notice Me" by Zetta Bytes

Monday, December 31, 2007
7:56 PM

School is reopening soon,to be exact,2 days i think tomorrow is a new year,so now i wish everyone happy new year.anyway,my sis is so irratating,when i use com,she would stuck up to the screen,as if she ermm,blind or something.and lately,she is always playing habbo,and in habbo,she made a boyfriend,andnow she bothering me by asking "jie i think hor i wan to break up wif my BF"it is so irratating.anyway,i and qoing to xinmin sec sch,actually is zhonghua de cos i miss xinmin by 1 mark,so my mum qo and appeal den i get into xinmin.

Will you ever notice me...

FORM METHOD="link" ACTION="http://frankly.pitas.com/">