Here's a story of a girl,
Living in the lonely world,
A hidden note, A secret crush,
A little boy who talks too much.

Well, I'm standing in the crowd,
And when you smile I check you out,
But you don't even know my name,
You're too busy playing games,

And I want you too know,
If you lose your way,
I won't let you go.

If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me?

If I bite my lip,
If I say hello,
Will you notice me?


PROFILEY

An introduction about yourself (:

DESIRESY
Your desires!

LEAVE ME A TAGY

<

Put your tag board here!

EXITSY

friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend.

ARCHIVES;

November 2006 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 August 2008 February 2010

CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Splatter Brushes
Lyrics of the song "Notice Me" by Zetta Bytes

Monday, November 12, 2007
7:25 PM

well well well... ...i went to genting on the 6th of Nov and return on the ,hmmmm...i forget the date but is on the Friday of the same week.I went down genting on the 9th Nov and went to KL.Genting was very fun,now let miie discribe the thene Park in genting,if eu went there B4 then eu should noe how fun it was...it was very fun,haha...really it was fun and the best thing was tat it was very cold...not hot lyk singapore lyk tat...i played the mini roller coaster at the outdoor theme park...it was very fun but damn scary...i play wif my father,when going to go down the slope tat time my father call miie to prepare to scream so i open my mouth but when go tat time i scream but no voice came out i could not even close my mouth.Hee Hee
Then when i came back hor the bus got stuck on the highway in malaysia,the water pipe burst and everybody got stuck for 2 or 3 hours.i am suppose to reach home at 2.30PM but then in the end i reach home at 9PM.so Bad,there is a lot more but i am not saying cos i doupt tat there will even be ppl who really read my post...

Will you ever notice me...

FORM METHOD="link" ACTION="http://frankly.pitas.com/">