Here's a story of a girl,
Living in the lonely world,
A hidden note, A secret crush,
A little boy who talks too much.

Well, I'm standing in the crowd,
And when you smile I check you out,
But you don't even know my name,
You're too busy playing games,

And I want you too know,
If you lose your way,
I won't let you go.

If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me?

If I bite my lip,
If I say hello,
Will you notice me?


PROFILEY

An introduction about yourself (:

DESIRESY
Your desires!

LEAVE ME A TAGY

<

Put your tag board here!

EXITSY

friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend.

ARCHIVES;

November 2006 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 August 2008 February 2010

CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Splatter Brushes
Lyrics of the song "Notice Me" by Zetta Bytes

Thursday, November 16, 2006
11:19 AM

16 November 2006,(in school)

lols .. todae when i woke up , i knock my head against the
wall .. wart a bad start 4 a bad dae . Misplace my wallet but after a
while .. i found it in the toilet . Good thing is that 2morrow is
the last dae of school . after that , i went to school as NORMAL ... i plae some card games . well .. i lose and wiin and win and lose.. lols .. ( sowiie
for my english .. coz dunnoe how to explain nors .. ) During recess , i spill
my half eaten mashed potato coz iit was quite hot ... lost grip of iit
and .... PLOP . . . iit ... iit dropped .. haiiX .. berii the siian nahs ... dunnoe wart to write lers . ( sowiie iif too short .. my first tyme posting thiis .. hehes )
So Bye Bye

Will you ever notice me...

FORM METHOD="link" ACTION="http://frankly.pitas.com/">